At EZmob, we understand people’s negative perceptions of pop-up advertising. They are often viewed as distracting, annoying, and invasive, which is why we believe that it’s crucial to implement effective pop advertising strategies that will provide a pleasant experience for website visitors.
Here are seven ways to incorporate pop-up ads that will yield better results:
- Keep the form as discreet as possible: Visitors detest pop-up ads that disrupt their reading experience, so making the pop-up as unobtrusive as possible is essential. Instead, advertisers can incorporate it into the landing page as a poster that visitors can click if they would like to. Visitors will be able to see free offerings wherein they can get in exchange for their emails.
- Provide a discount for first-time visitors: Providing a value for purchase is always appreciated by visitors, even if it’s in the form of a pop-up. It’s a great bargain in exchange for their email, especially if the visitor is genuinely interested in your website’s product or service.
- Offer exclusive content, eBook, or content upgrade: Relevance is king for pop advertising strategies. Remember, you are disrupting the user in the middle of what they are reading. So you better offer them something worthwhile to appease themselves with the distraction.
- Publicize a free demo: Most people who visit your website are not yet ready to purchase your product or service. However, it does not mean they are not interested in learning more about it. Publicizing a free demo of your product or service without pushing them to purchase allows them to learn more about your products and be open to the pop-up ad you are providing them.
- Provide a reminder for a limited-time offer: Adding urgency to your sales, deals, and promotions has a massive influence on any pop advertising ad. It gently reminds visitors that the request will be valid for a specific time by providing a countdown timer on the footer bar or scrolling header.
- Direct them to a relevant landing page: Pop-up ads do not just provide offers to visitors. They can also be a means to help users to navigate your site easily. Allowing them to be on the right landing page through a guided pop-up ad will give them more ease in accessing your website with the promotions you would also like to show them.
- Run after users at an abandoned shopping cart: By reminding them of their abandoned cart and the assistance you can offer them, you can probably convert them into sales.
At EZmob, we are ready to help you get started with your pop advertising strategy. Our account managers are available to help you every step of the way, whether you need to ping us online, open a service ticket, or start a chat. Start by logging into your existing account or registering for a new tab with EZmob. Let us help you incorporate effective pop-up ads that will benefit your business and provide an excellent experience for your website visitors.