In-page push notification ads were launched earlier in 2020, while it does bear a resemblance to the traditional push notification ads, there’s a vast difference between traditional push and in-page push. We’ll go over the main differences in detail, but generally, in-page push does not require opt-in by the user and is operational across all devices and operating systems, mobile and desktop. Similar to traditional push, In-Page push notification ads are also CPC-based in terms of bidding.
In-Page Push notification ads feature list:
- In-Page push are served similarly to how banner ads are served.
- they look and feel just like traditional push notification ads.
- In-Page push ads are served by directly integrated publishers.
- No subscription or ‘allow’ is required to receive or view an In-Page push notification ad.
- All operating systems and browsers support in-page push ads.
- In-page push ads require a bid of min. $0.003 worldwide.
- All available targeting features that are available for pop/banners/push are also available for an in-page push ad.
What are the best verticals or niches for in-page push notification ads in 2021?
Similar to banners and apps or pop and gambling, in-page push ads tend to have better results with some verticals, it’s still early days for in-page push, but for push, we see great results in the following verticals.
- Utilities and Antivirus
- Lead Generation
- Sports Betting
- Sweepstakes & Surveys
Finding relevant offers for push ads is not a problem, there are hundreds of capable affiliate programs that can provide offers in different geo’s and operating systems, you can run all those offers in one place, EZmob DSP.