As always, we’re pleased to notify you of the latest changes to our platform. These changes we hope will be impactful for our advertising clients and partners. We hope these new features will enable you with the tools you need to make EZmob your first choice when buying display and pop traffic.
Updated Advertiser Interface
Our newly launched advertiser interface comes loaded with new features, once registered you will be able to access the also new campaign setup and reporting interface which is where you do most of the optimization and changes to your campaigns. In addition, you are now able to view your campaign’s activity on your mobile phone and tablet devices.
- Floating Web Push: Today we’re also launching a new ad format, called Floating Push Ads. Floating push ads are similar to push notifications or native ads. They integrate into the users’ experience while they browse a website. Floating push ads are easy to implement for publishers and are a very effective CPC-based method to generate traffic for media buyers.
- Automation: We will be launching our rule-based automation component over the next couple of weeks. If you’re interested in already using it, please let our account managers know.
- Easier to get started: We’ve decreased our campaign budget and daily caps to a minimum to make sure you run your campaigns at your own pace. Campaigns may be configured for as low as a $50 total budget with a $20 daily cap.
- Targeting Update: We’ve enabled a few more targeting features including browser and OS versions, language, and city/state targeting. In addition to that, we’ve also added new whitelisting and blacklisting features for publishers, zones, and placements.
- Delivery features: You can now set your campaign to run at certain dates and hours to maximize lower bids when other campaigns have met their daily cap.
- Better tracking and delivery: We have added many more tracking parameters to pass to your reports as well as extended the number of creatives you can upload per single campaign to allow you more options when optimizing.
- Better support: Ping us online, open a service ticket, or start a chat with our account managers. we’re ready to help you get live with your campaigns.
- More Payment methods: Capitalist, WebMoney, and Payoneer are now added to the existing payment methods already available (PayPal, Paxum, Wire and Credit card payment)