Push Notification Ads: What makes them an effective ad format?
Did you know that the push notification conversion rate is at least two to five percent? That’s quite decent, isn’t it? In this post, let’s figure out what push notification advertising is and its potential advantages to your business.
To make it short, push notifications are popping messages showing on the user’s PC or mobile device. They are very much the same to native ads in Google display network, SMS messages, and email marketing combined. It is typically composed of images, a title, a description, and a URL to the landing page.
Not all are aware of this, but it has a handful of perks for businesses.
The Excellent Perks of Using Push notification advertising
The Excellent Perks of Using Web Push Notifications
Here are some of the apparent benefits of using web push notification ads to businesses. After reading, you might be interested in using it immediately:
- Push notification advertising is an economic way of advertising compared to contextual, paid emails, or SMS advertising.
- The message is shown over any other part of the content. Hence, you are not likely to miss it. In fact, nearly 100% of users will notice your message even if they do not click it at all.
- The format is very native. Did you know that the message shows in the right corner of the computer or the smartphone feed?
- The messages are delivered immediately and will be sent anyway. That’s true, even if the user does not have your site open or not utilizing a smartphone or PC at the moment. The user will just notice them a bit later.
- The delivery and subscription are done through Android apps and web browsers. That offers more user trust.
- Users don’t need to reveal any personal details such as email or phone numbers. Every user will have his or her token, which can’t be duplicated, utilized, or passed to any third party.
Should You Utilize Push Notifications?
You see, push format is ideal for almost all businesses these days. Particularly good results push a show for mass-market products and content websites such as:
- food delivery
- booking services
- online stores
- dating sites
- online cinemas and more
However, the communication strategy might differ. Everything will vary on your goals and capabilities. Some of the examples are as follows:
- Downloads & Installs. It’s an excellent way to inform consumers about your offers, goods, brands, or any essential updates.
- Direct Sales. You can sell mass-market products by delivering push notifications along with geo-targeting.
- New Readers. You can get a new audience by delivering captivating push notifications with ad networks.
- You can inform your users regarding payments, delivery, and order status, among others.
- You can remind the users regarding the new videos, articles, features, goods, and other pieces of content, special events, and bonuses.
- Abandoned Cart. You will find some users who place items to cart but didn’t pay and left. In this case, you can make sense of product storage to encourage users to purchase.
Do you like to start your push notification advertising today? Launch floating push ads today with EZmob!
What are the Perks of EZMob Push notification Advertising?
When you choose EZMob for all your floating push ads needs, you will receive the following perks:
- Flexible moderation conditions
At EZMob, we are always transparent and support loyal moderation. We’re always prepared to collaborate with you.
- RTB integration
Our team support integration through custom solutions, JSON feeds, XML, and Open RTB. Both CPC and CPM.
- Friendly and multilingual managers
We always care about each of our clients, whatever the size. You can rest assured that even those small marketers can grow big with our help. Always remember that your overall success means our success as well!
- 1-page setup for self-service campaigns
Polish your campaigns on SSP. With EZMob’s Web Push solutions, there’s no need for you to wait for the manager. You can just give it a go yourself. Isn’t it amazing?
- Lifetime targeting for user
You can simply change the traffic quality by selecting the targeted freshness of the group. The metric is solely grounded on how long ago the users have subscribed to get notifications.
- Add at least fifteen creatives to a single campaign
With our push ads, you can enhance your campaigns with A/B testing. The system shares traffic flow among your creatives. On top of that, you can select the top-performing ones for scaling.
Are you ready to launch your web push campaign today? Do you like to monetize your website’s traffic? If that’s the case, make sure you get in touch with our team today!
EZMob is your best partner for generating traffic with push notification advertising.
Chat with us today to get started or refer to our Helpdesk.